Saturday, March 7, 2009

2 and a half hours... not sure how many miles


after a few miles- turned down this trail onto what we use to call "Edna's Run"


Everything was green and beautiful... felt just a bit like running away.


GLOVES!!! Everywhere I run I come across random gloves! Who loses them all?


after a run filled with many adventures- lot's of sight seeing and no small amount of nostalgia... my eventual destination: Dad and Mom's grave... Mom's been gone 9 months, Dad, just over 2 weeks... feels like forever... feels like it couldn't be possible.


this...? well this is here because I didn't know how I'd ever be able to adequately describe it. No clue what it's doing out in the middle of the fields or why it is the way it is... but there it is.

Last 2 miles- after over 2 hours out -were brutal. Debi even called my cell phone, worried about me. She never does that. Think I just needed to clear my head. Buried another friend today. God Speed Carol.

No comments: